Saturday 28 May 2011

New designs

Life has been quiet on the market front these past two weekends. It has been good to have a break and concentrate on working on some new designs and notebook ideas. I have been moving towards some vintage styles of paper which work well. For all those recipe horders I have created a few recipe notebooks in which to stick all your favourite recipes or create and write your own. For those needing little shopping list notebooks I have added a few smaller notebook style pads to the range.



If your not into recipe writing and shopping lists I have also created another new range of vintage notebooks - these are particularly suited to little ones. The designs on the papers are very sweet and they would make gorgeous journals or memory keepers.



2 comments:

  1. Hello, are your vintage recipe books still available and where can you find them? They're magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too, they remind me of my Grandma's kitchen.

    ReplyDelete